No Fine Print Required
Got my tumor marker scores back this week and they were within the normal range, so I can cross that off the list of things I worry about for another six months.
I've been getting a lot of requests lately, so I thought I'd just go ahead and put it out there on the blog. I do not receive, or accept, any compensation for anything I write on the blog. I do not accept paid advertising on the blog. If I mention a product, or a doctor, by name, you the reader can trust that it is because I genuinely believe in it. I have no issue with those that do place advertising or review products for compensation, but that's not what this blog is about.
I've been getting a lot of requests lately, so I thought I'd just go ahead and put it out there on the blog. I do not receive, or accept, any compensation for anything I write on the blog. I do not accept paid advertising on the blog. If I mention a product, or a doctor, by name, you the reader can trust that it is because I genuinely believe in it. I have no issue with those that do place advertising or review products for compensation, but that's not what this blog is about.

Comments
Andrea
WeCanRebuildHer
http://thoborneonangelswings.blogspot.com/2010/01/before-2008-ar-anno-relocation-to-west.html