Three Weddings and a Dinosaur Birthday Party

Since the end of April, life has been one big celebration.

There was Anne & Mike's wedding in Charleston,


Matt & Julie's wedding in New Orleans,


Jill & Fred's Wedding in Charlottesville,


And Jackson's third birthday party at Mimi's house.


I don't know if my body can handle that much fun packed into such a short period of time again, but I'm willing to try!

Oh, and my tumor marker scores came back today and they're down a few points from last time and still well within the normal range!

Comments

Lauren said…
That dinosaur cake is awesome! May your scores continue on in the normal range. Keep celebrating it seems to be working well for you!
Unknown said…
Hey there. If you have a moment, I'd like you to take a look at a project I am the designer for. It's a t-shirt I designed to raise money for my co-worker's "Race for the Cure" team. It's really taken off and people love it. Trying to get the word out.

Check me out at www.helpbustbreastcancer.com

Thanks!

Craig
Melissa said…
I love the dinosaur cake! .•*¨*•☆Peace, Health & Happiness☆•*¨*•

Popular Posts