My Other Brother Darrell

This morning we stopped by the house to measure the windows so I can order blinds. I can think of several more exciting things I'd like to spend my money on, but Kristen and Josh have already been permanently scarred by their neighbor's lack of window coverings, so I don't want to traumatize the neighborhood any further. While we were there, they were laying the ceramic tile in the entryway and the kitchen and bathrooms were done. It's really starting to look like the house I picked out and not just a construction site. Here are a few pics:

The kitchen:

Fireplace:

We also visited a furniture store and were stalked by Darrell the whole time. I found a bedroom suit that I liked and will probably go back sometime this week to order it since it takes 8-10 weeks. Now I just have to search for the imaginary duvet...

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks great Melissa! I can't wait to see it all done up with your personal touches!
Margaret
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the updated photos! Lookin' good!
Anonymous said…
Ohmygosh! It's totally a real house now!

Popular Posts