Twelve Days of Christmas
On the first day of Christmas, I decided I would be tamoxifen free!
I've decided to give myself an early Christmas gift. I'm taking a tamoxifen holiday for the rest of 2008. I think I actually hit the wall two days ago, but I was finally able to admit it to myself tonight. It's a busy time of year with holiday preparations and I'm working a lot, so I feel like twelve days off of tamox is the least I can do for myself. I want to be able to stay awake on Christmas Day to see Jackson enjoy it all. I'm tempted to make my oncologist see me so he can see how bad it gets, but I'd have to drive to Fairfax for that and since I've already made that voyage twice this week, I'll just whine some more when I go back in January.
So now I'm going to bed. It's 8:00. Mock if you will. Just don't call.
I've decided to give myself an early Christmas gift. I'm taking a tamoxifen holiday for the rest of 2008. I think I actually hit the wall two days ago, but I was finally able to admit it to myself tonight. It's a busy time of year with holiday preparations and I'm working a lot, so I feel like twelve days off of tamox is the least I can do for myself. I want to be able to stay awake on Christmas Day to see Jackson enjoy it all. I'm tempted to make my oncologist see me so he can see how bad it gets, but I'd have to drive to Fairfax for that and since I've already made that voyage twice this week, I'll just whine some more when I go back in January.
So now I'm going to bed. It's 8:00. Mock if you will. Just don't call.

Comments