I Need To Get Something Off My Chest
I've been dreaming for five months about sleeping on my stomach, wearing v-neck shirts and not injuring myself every time I bump against the metal ports in the expanders. Tomorrow will bring me within reach of all of these lofty goals. I report to the hospital at 10:30 am tomorrow and surgery kicks off at noon and should take about three hours. Hopefully by 6:00 pm I'll be able to eat something; I have no doubt I'll be starving by then.
I really hope this surgery is going to be as easy-breezy as I think, but then I always seem to underestimate the toll it will take on my body. Even though the doctor told me she would probably put in drains again, I hold out hope that she won't see the need once she's in there. A girl's gotta have dreams.
I'll post when I'm home and let you know how it went!
I really hope this surgery is going to be as easy-breezy as I think, but then I always seem to underestimate the toll it will take on my body. Even though the doctor told me she would probably put in drains again, I hold out hope that she won't see the need once she's in there. A girl's gotta have dreams.
I'll post when I'm home and let you know how it went!

Comments
Lindsay D