Denial Isn't Just A River In Egypt
I don't think I'm in denial, I just have to keep reminding myself that this is real. I don't feel like I have cancer. As I was reading a message board for young women diagnosed with cancer, these women were discussing issues I haven't even begun to think about. And I caught myself thinking "Thank goodness I don't have to make these decisions." But I do. And it scares the crap out of me.

Comments
It is all very scary but we will get you through this one day at a time, one step at a time. You have SO many people who are praying for you and supporting you. That is going to give us the strength we need to get through this horrible time. When cancer strikes it doesn't happen to just one person, it happens to a whole family. I guess that's what being a family is all about. We are here for you every step of the way.
I love you!
Mom