Parts Are Parts
Parts are parts. We've all got 'em. I say this for 2 reasons:
I have set up an appointment with a second surgeon for next Wednesday. This doctor comes highly recommended through several friends and she only does breasts. Everyone has told me to get a second opinion even if I love the first doctor. I decided I should set up the appointment before I met with first doctor because I know I would feel guilty about it later, like I was cheating on him or something. So this afternoon we'll see what's behind Door #1 and have a week to think about it before checking out Door #2.
I'll let you know how things go this afternoon.
- I stopped being shy about this when the ninth or tenth person manhandled me. I expect there will be many more. I'm not embarassed about this, so don't be embarassed to ask me a question if you have one.
- Guys, you can get breast cancer, too. While less than 1% of all breast cancers are in men, less than 0.3% of breast cancers happen to women under 30. I'm proof that it can happen. You should be doing self exams, too. Anyone that needs more information on how to do a self-exam, you can find it here.
I have set up an appointment with a second surgeon for next Wednesday. This doctor comes highly recommended through several friends and she only does breasts. Everyone has told me to get a second opinion even if I love the first doctor. I decided I should set up the appointment before I met with first doctor because I know I would feel guilty about it later, like I was cheating on him or something. So this afternoon we'll see what's behind Door #1 and have a week to think about it before checking out Door #2.
I'll let you know how things go this afternoon.

Comments