It's The Good Advice That You Just Didn't Take
I'm sitting on my couch, entering hour number two of working after leaving work. I do this just about every night. I actually don't mind. I really love my job. I know I need a life.
One of the things I had to do tonight was fill out my mentor profile for my company's mentoring program, so a potential mentee could know more about me before they pick. Things like what my professional expertise is, what my market expertise is, etc. One of the areas I volunteered to be a mentor was "Work/Life Balance." Then I laughed out loud at myself. I hoping that can be a "Do as I say, not as I do," sort of thing.
One of the things I had to do tonight was fill out my mentor profile for my company's mentoring program, so a potential mentee could know more about me before they pick. Things like what my professional expertise is, what my market expertise is, etc. One of the areas I volunteered to be a mentor was "Work/Life Balance." Then I laughed out loud at myself. I hoping that can be a "Do as I say, not as I do," sort of thing.

Comments