All I Want For Christmas...

Christmas is approaching a little bit faster than I'm comfortable with, and I'm clueless what to get for the special people in my life. People that I don't know and would never have to buy a gift for, I have no problem picking out a gift for them. Like my downstairs neighbor. She needs a pair of headphones more than anyone I've ever met. Or the receptionist downstairs. She needs a pair of shoes that will stay on her feet, or at the very least matching socks. But my dad? I'm sure he doesn't need another book/cigar/golf ball. And if he wants one, he buys it for himself. Jackson is easy because he'll drool on just about anything, but what is the one item that his mother absolutely cannot live without only she doesn't know it yet? I'm dreading the thought of heading to the mall this weekend and hearing on the news that they had to change the timing of the lights because traffic was so horrible this past weekend doesn't do anything for my level of excitement.

Are there any great websites you've discovered that sell unique gifts? Where do you turn for inspiration to find the perfect gifts for your friends and families? What do you want for Christmas?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Finestationery.com has some interesting ideas - though some a bit pricey.

All I want for Christmas are some black leather gloves with fur inside.
Anonymous said…
Kristen, You can not read this. STOP NOW.

Melissa, Go to www.photogiftplace.com and upload the best 12 photos you have of Jackson! Make her her own 2008 Jackson calendar. They are fun....and you can add text and graphics to the photos -- and guess what, you just came up with a gift for your mom and dad, too! And they will loooooooove it!!

I don't know what my mother would do without hers. It's past he point of a gift; now it's an expectation. Five years and counting..and she already knows where she will hang it and how many extra copies she wants (and hasn't even seen it yet)...

:) Happy Shopping!!

ps. the coolest part.......you don't have to get in your car. DO IT FROM HOME!

Popular Posts