Happy Thanksgiving
I've always been glad that it's not a tradition in my family to go around the table and say what you're thankful for on Thanksgiving because I could never adequately express the things I'm thankful for. But this year I am extra grateful and so I'll share some of them with you.
I'm thankful to be alive. A year ago, it never would have occurred to me that I wouldn't be, but when you stare down the barrel of the cancer gun, you realize how quickly things could change.
I'm thankful for my health. That may seem an odd one, but I think it's safe to consider myself healthy again. And it's not something I will ever take for granted again.
I'm thankful for my family. God, am I thankful. I've always known I had a pretty amazing family, but they've really out done themselves this year. I don't know how I would have gotten through it with out them. And in case you hadn't noticed, I'm pretty excited about our newest addition.
I'm thankful for my friends. I've been bowled over this year by the kindness and generosity and love extended to me. It really has made this year much easier.
Thank you for being a part of my life. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat lots of turkey. Drive safely. And Go 'Hoos!
I'm thankful to be alive. A year ago, it never would have occurred to me that I wouldn't be, but when you stare down the barrel of the cancer gun, you realize how quickly things could change.
I'm thankful for my health. That may seem an odd one, but I think it's safe to consider myself healthy again. And it's not something I will ever take for granted again.
I'm thankful for my family. God, am I thankful. I've always known I had a pretty amazing family, but they've really out done themselves this year. I don't know how I would have gotten through it with out them. And in case you hadn't noticed, I'm pretty excited about our newest addition.
I'm thankful for my friends. I've been bowled over this year by the kindness and generosity and love extended to me. It really has made this year much easier.
Thank you for being a part of my life. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat lots of turkey. Drive safely. And Go 'Hoos!

Comments
Love, Suzan