Thanks, Mom & Dad!
Everyone thinks they have the best parents around. But I really do. While I went to work yesterday in a climate controlled office building with a fairly comfortable chair, my parents moved all of my stuff out of storage into my new house. Then they hung four ceiling fans and blinds in every window. They've been there to meet the washer/dryer delivery that was four hours early, and the locksmith that's now pushing 24 hours late. I like to think they enjoy helping, but maybe they're just really eager to get me out of their house.
Comments
I wrote a whole blurb, but it all got lost when I tried to sign on. Basically I applauded you for your blog, your strength, (citing your comments about how we dont have a choice but to be strong) I know as I am 55 post menopausal with a diagnosis of Infilitrating ductal carcinoma. I had chemo, and I do not have too many hot flashes..doesnt sound too good for me..lol I am er positive. Anyway, I do not think I would have been comfortable not having chemo no matter what they said. I am glad you are doing well, and as the doctors have told me. This is not the disease it was even 3 years ago. We have come a long way baby. Thank God. You will be in my prayers. I have a daughter 26. I cant imagine her going thru this. I feel for your parents, for you all. Thanks for sharing your story.
Debbie Rehm