Leisure Suit

I'm beginning to think that no one works full time anymore. In an attempt to find some sort of activity to engage myself in in my new town, I turned to the Internet. Parks and Rec offers some classes I'd be interested in taking. They all meet in the middle of the day. They offer nothing at night or on weekends. I looked for a breast cancer or young cancer survivors group. They all meet during the day. The furniture store left a message saying my furniture is finally here and they plan on delivering it tomorrow unless they hear otherwise from me. No more specific time than "Friday." But no one can help me with that until tomorrow at 7:30 when the warehouse office opens. They start making deliveries at 7:00. Does everyone in Winchester live a life of leisure where they're home to do this stuff all day?

Comments

Karen said…
Where I live everything is scheduled on evenings and weekends. My husband travels during the week and I am a stay-at-home-mom. Nothing is EVER done during the week day hours when I have the time. I know how crazy it can make you!
We should trade locations.

Popular Posts