Sign On The Dotted Line

I've decided that when you go to the bank and get a large cashiers check, like the one necessary to purchase a home, that the size of the physical check should be proportional to the amount of money it's for. This would serve two purposes. First, it would make said check much harder to lose. I must have checked my purse every ten minutes this morning to make sure I still had it and it hadn't somehow been stolen. And second, it would help properly commemorate the importance of whatever purchase requires such a large check. You could take a picture with your mortgage broker of you handing over the check. I certainly felt like it should have been celebrated in some way other than my signing my name 38 times and initialling here 14 times.

Comments

Kristen said…
Congratulations. It's official. We're neighbors!

Popular Posts