Bizarro Melissa
Last week I got a message from a woman who shares my name. She is also a young breast cancer survivor. I wish I knew how to contact her, because there are some things I'd like to ask her.
I want to know if she has a sister named Kristen, who is married to Josh H. We found their doppelgangers when they registered for their wedding. Bizarro Kristen and Bizarro Josh got married exactly one year before real Kristen and Josh. They were also expecting a baby due exactly one year before Jackson was due. Is there a Bizarro Jackson?
If we really are leading lives in parallel worlds, maybe researchers can use us as some sort of control group for figuring out why two young Melissas would be diagnosed with this disease and by figuring out a cause, narrow the search for a cure.
I want to know if she has a sister named Kristen, who is married to Josh H. We found their doppelgangers when they registered for their wedding. Bizarro Kristen and Bizarro Josh got married exactly one year before real Kristen and Josh. They were also expecting a baby due exactly one year before Jackson was due. Is there a Bizarro Jackson?
If we really are leading lives in parallel worlds, maybe researchers can use us as some sort of control group for figuring out why two young Melissas would be diagnosed with this disease and by figuring out a cause, narrow the search for a cure.

Comments
Thinking of you and hope your spirit is high!! :)
Love to you, Suzan