Wa Hoo Wah!

There's nothing better than a good long tailgate followed by a UVA win. This weekend we all converged on Charlottesville for homecoming and got to enjoy the beautiful weather. Apparently, I'm still sensitive to the sunlight as I was once again the only one that came home with a sunburn. Jackson is developing an early appreciation for UVA, but I know it pained Josh to dress him this way on Saturday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you don't have plans for this Saturday, this is an event you & yours might enjoy in your honor. I hope to be able to make it in your honor:

October 21st
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Potomac Point is hosting
A Celebration of Life
honoring the survivors and their families.
Wine Tasting $5.00 per person
Free Admission
1:00pm - 5:00pm

Door Prizes, Live Music, Tree of Life, Etc
(A portion of proceeds raised will be donated to Indigent Mastectomy Clients for Jodee products through Town & Country Health Services & Supplies Inc)

http://potomacpointwinery.com/

Popular Posts