Wax Poetic
Saturday I had my eyebrows waxed for the first time since they've grown back. They're still not as full as they used to be, but at least they're back. And I feel much better about the world now that they've been shaped a little. While I was there, Dennis, the guy that has cut my hair for the past four years, informed me that I needed a trim. Thankfully, he was busy or he probably would have strapped me to the chair that minute. He wants to cut the little wispy ends off, but wispy ends are all I have going for me right now. Without them, I'll be bald again! And he wasn't entirely pleased with the color that it is now, either. So sometime soon I'm sure I'll have to submit to a hair cut, but I'm just not ready to part with it yet. It's still got a long way to grow!

Comments
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299967,00.html
Or simpler, maybe they are just losing their vision!!!!
Keep those wispies...and enjoy them!! :) Suzan
ps. Just got home from a board meeting. Reminds me of old times.
But see? I had to check your blog before I went to sleep! Told you!