How Melissa Got Her Groove Back
Unfortunately, this isn't the story of Melissa meeting a younger man, like the book which provides the inspiration for today's post. Although that would certainly help me get back into the swing of things! No, this is all about hanging out with my girls.
I got to spend last weekend in Fredericksburg with my college roommates. I have to admit this caused me a little bit of stress because I was coming back from the beach, organizing Granddaddy's birthday party and all I really wanted to do was take a nap. But I hopped back in the car and spent the weekend with Lorin, who flew in for work; Jill, who lives in the 'burg now, and Steph, who rode her bike from Lake Anna on Saturday to be with us- crazy girl!
It was great to just talk and laugh about everything and nothing. Even though I was always the first to bed, it really was wonderful to see my girls and have a little bit of fun! Here's a pic from Friday night. I'm kicking myself that we didn't take any pictures on Saturday night when Steph was in town- why didn't somebody say something!?

I've written this stupid post three times now and the internet keeps eating it. It's less interesting each time, but oh well.
I got to spend last weekend in Fredericksburg with my college roommates. I have to admit this caused me a little bit of stress because I was coming back from the beach, organizing Granddaddy's birthday party and all I really wanted to do was take a nap. But I hopped back in the car and spent the weekend with Lorin, who flew in for work; Jill, who lives in the 'burg now, and Steph, who rode her bike from Lake Anna on Saturday to be with us- crazy girl!
It was great to just talk and laugh about everything and nothing. Even though I was always the first to bed, it really was wonderful to see my girls and have a little bit of fun! Here's a pic from Friday night. I'm kicking myself that we didn't take any pictures on Saturday night when Steph was in town- why didn't somebody say something!?

I've written this stupid post three times now and the internet keeps eating it. It's less interesting each time, but oh well.

Comments