Cancer- It's Like Christmas!

Because I've fallen slightly behind in my thank you notes, and because I'm just floored by how kind and generous everyone is, I wanted to thank you all publicly for your generous gifts. Thank you Jill, Lorin, Ann, Nancy, Marion, Linda, Allyson, Gail and Cindy for all of the wonderful presents. I'm lucky to have such amazing friends and family to get me through this; throw in gifts on top of it all and a girl could get spoiled!

I'm feeling OK today, just tired again. I managed to work yesterday until 2 pm, so I think that's a step in the right direction. Hopefully I'll make it at least as long today. I'm actually feeling a little bit hungry today, but not sure what I want to eat as I'm not feeling terribly adventurous yet in that department. I know I'll probably never eat a turkey sandwich or popsicle again given their association to chemo. Just the thought makes my stomach turn.

The bald patch on top of my head continues to grow. Oddly, the hair on the sides of my head is holding its ground, just the top and back are falling out right now. I'm sure it will all be gone soon, but it's interesting to watch its retreat.

Comments

Popular Posts