The Hips Don't Lie
I wish I was as strong as Kristen makes me sound. I really was too afraid I'd miss something good and too stubborn to go lay down. It was a great day and I can't wait for Jackson to be here so we can meet face to face.
Yesterday and today have probably been the roughest days since starting chemo. I blame it all on the Neulasta shot. My hips and leg bones have been painful, but this means the shot is working and stimulating my bone marrow to produce white blood cells. I have had some nausea, but I think it is over for this round. Mostly I've been sleeping and laying on the couch. I'm sick of laying around. I'm hoping the bone pain will subside tonight and I can begin the road to recovery and the march to the last round of chemo!
Yesterday and today have probably been the roughest days since starting chemo. I blame it all on the Neulasta shot. My hips and leg bones have been painful, but this means the shot is working and stimulating my bone marrow to produce white blood cells. I have had some nausea, but I think it is over for this round. Mostly I've been sleeping and laying on the couch. I'm sick of laying around. I'm hoping the bone pain will subside tonight and I can begin the road to recovery and the march to the last round of chemo!

Comments