Put That Away Before Someone Loses An Eye!

My journey over the past year has affected me in a lot of profound ways. It's also made me hyper-sensitive to boobs. I can tell the real ones from the fake ones. I'm sometimes jealous of women with better ones. But I'm also less tolerant of inappropriate displays of them. It's fine if you want to show them off in a strip club, or a bar, or on the beach. But there are other places I don't need to see them. Work. Church. The grocery store. We don't need to know each other that well. Please, put those things away!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Agreed.

I became hypersensitive to boobs when I met Duke's friends for the first time and found out that their nickname for his last serious girlfriend was "Susie Faketits" and they spent a lot of time talking about how huge and fake and horrible they were. Which of course makes me wonder how the boyfriend felt about them . . . a train of thought nobody should follow up on.

Popular Posts