You Say You Want a Resolution
I'm not really a big believer in New Year's resolutions. I think if you want to change something, there's no time like the present to start, so why wait for a whole new year? So while I don't have a list of resolutions, there are some things I'm looking forward to this year.
I hope that there will come a day when I realize that I didn't think about cancer once the day before. In some respects, I think life after cancer is harder than life during cancer and I look forward to not thinking about it and worrying about it as much this year as I did last year.
I can't wait to have my pre-cancer body back. I'd love to have my high school body back, but we're taking baby steps here. I look forward to once again being fit and energetic and not so stinkin' tired all of the time.
I really want to learn to whistle through my fingers. I've tried to figure this out and teach myself, but it always ends up a big slobbery mess. If you have this valuable skill, please teach me.
Do you have any fun resolutions to share?
I hope that there will come a day when I realize that I didn't think about cancer once the day before. In some respects, I think life after cancer is harder than life during cancer and I look forward to not thinking about it and worrying about it as much this year as I did last year.
I can't wait to have my pre-cancer body back. I'd love to have my high school body back, but we're taking baby steps here. I look forward to once again being fit and energetic and not so stinkin' tired all of the time.
I really want to learn to whistle through my fingers. I've tried to figure this out and teach myself, but it always ends up a big slobbery mess. If you have this valuable skill, please teach me.
Do you have any fun resolutions to share?

Comments