As my hair returns, it's slowly returning to normal. And by normal, I mean curly. I maybe have an inch of length now, but the ends are starting to turn upwards in the first arc of a curl. We're only weeks away from a full-fledged Ronald McDonald afro. This isn't territory I've ever been in before, so I don't even know what kind of product to use to beat it into submission. So don't get too excited about how "cute" this new do looks; it's going to get worse before it gets better. Kind of like UVA football. This is what 12 weeks of hair and nine weeks of baby look like.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool! You have to promise to post at least one super curly picture before you figure out how to deal with it!
Melissa said…
I just wanted to say that I love reading your blog. I've been reading it for the past two months since my diagnosis. Thank you for sharing your story.

Popular Posts