If You Have To Ask, You Probably Can't Afford It
Last night I spent about an hour and a half at the design center, picking out everything from countertops to garage door openers. It's easy to get carried away in a place like that; you've got lots of choices and nothing has a price on it. Sadly, that doesn't mean it's free.
I've packed one box. It held much less than I thought it would and I decided I just couldn't deal with it right now. And it was the only box I had. But I did my best to pack it with as many books and heavy objects as possible. I'll do much better once there's some sort of deadline looming over my head for getting out of my apartment. Since I had to give them sixty days notice, I still feel like I've got all of the time in the world to pack. I need the pressure of imminent homelessness to properly incentivize me. Plus I'm still hoping for the arrival of packing elves.
I've packed one box. It held much less than I thought it would and I decided I just couldn't deal with it right now. And it was the only box I had. But I did my best to pack it with as many books and heavy objects as possible. I'll do much better once there's some sort of deadline looming over my head for getting out of my apartment. Since I had to give them sixty days notice, I still feel like I've got all of the time in the world to pack. I need the pressure of imminent homelessness to properly incentivize me. Plus I'm still hoping for the arrival of packing elves.

Comments