Livin' On The Edge
I got in trouble once before at radiation for moving my head after the treatment was over but before I'd been given permission to do so. So I should have known that singing during treatment would also get me a reprimand. They play music in the treatment room, but the volume usually isn't loud enough that I can tell what's playing. Yesterday it was loud and it was Aerosmith, and I felt like singing along. I sort of forgot that there is a camera/speaker so that they can see and hear me when I'm locked in there by myself. I could hear the techs snickering when they came over the loudspeaker to tell me to stop singing. I must have been a little too into it and they were afraid I would mess up my position. I like to keep 'em on their toes.
If I'm counting correctly, I'll hit the 2/3 mark for radiation during today's treatment. But quite frankly I've given up counting and I'm just keeping my eye on the end date. I'll see the doctor after my appointment today and try to clear up my confusion about when this all ends.
If I'm counting correctly, I'll hit the 2/3 mark for radiation during today's treatment. But quite frankly I've given up counting and I'm just keeping my eye on the end date. I'll see the doctor after my appointment today and try to clear up my confusion about when this all ends.

Comments