Due to Lack of Interest, Surgery has Been Cancelled
Lack of interest, in me, from the first surgeon.
I made a decision. I think I already knew what I wanted to do, I was just forced into it a little sooner than I was ready. The first doctor's office called to tell me they had a cancellation and could do my surgery on Monday- four days from now. As anxious as I am to have this finished, I called them back and told them I have decided to go with another surgeon. Now I'm waiting on her office to call me back with a date. Let's hope it's soon.
I made a decision. I think I already knew what I wanted to do, I was just forced into it a little sooner than I was ready. The first doctor's office called to tell me they had a cancellation and could do my surgery on Monday- four days from now. As anxious as I am to have this finished, I called them back and told them I have decided to go with another surgeon. Now I'm waiting on her office to call me back with a date. Let's hope it's soon.

Comments