An Early Frontrunner
- Drucilla
- Ferdinand
- Cruella
- Delilah
- Benedict Arnold
I kinda like Benedict Arnold, since my own body has turned traitor. And I'll even put forth another of my own in that vein: Brutus. Let me know if there are any other ideas, or if you have a favorite candidate, and I'll announce the winner by the end of the week.
I have my pre-op interview with the hospital tomorrow. They didn't need my resume or writing samples, but I'm sure they'll want a copy of my insurance card. Margo, the awesome nurse, called this evening to check on me and let me know that they had just gotten the complete pathology back on my biopsy. I'll swing by on my way to work tomorrow and pick that up. It will tell whether my tumor is estrogen and/or progesterone receptive and whether it is Her-2/neu positive or negative. I'll explain what all of that means tomorrow once I get the results.

Comments
And a lot of people love you!