There's No Place Like Home
It doesn't matter how old you are; when you are sick or hurt, you still want your Mommy. I am so lucky that my parents are close by and I was able to spend this week recuperating under their watchful eye. If I had been left to fend for myself, I'm sure I wouldn't have bounced back so quickly. Thanks, Mom & Dad, for taking such good care of me! I love you.
I'm on my own again now and heading back to work tomorrow. After a quick trip around the block, Dad has declared me fit to drive, so let's hope I'm ready for tomorrow's rush hour. I think I have time to squeeze in one more nap before this "vacation" comes to an end.
I'm on my own again now and heading back to work tomorrow. After a quick trip around the block, Dad has declared me fit to drive, so let's hope I'm ready for tomorrow's rush hour. I think I have time to squeeze in one more nap before this "vacation" comes to an end.

Comments
You were a good patient and I loved being able to take care of you. It was so good to see you feeling better everyday. Now that one part of your treatment is over we'll move on to the next step. One day soon this will all be behind you. How thankful we are for all the advances that have been made in battling this disease. Good luck at work tomorrow! I love you!
Mom