Thank You Very Much!
Thank you very much! That's the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me! (I'm singing to you, you just can't hear me)
The men and women at Catoctin Elementary School are super heroes! Last night I received a basket of gifts from the staff at Mom's school. It included all sorts of goodies to help me through this mess, including a blanket, some warm socks, snacks, puzzles, magazines, books, lotions, candles, journals and countless other items. I can't even begin to describe how touched I am that a group of people, most of whom I have never met, went to so much trouble for me. I feel so much better knowing what an amazing group of people Mom has supporting her throughout this ordeal, which I wish with all of my heart she didn't have to go through.
And a special thank you to Sharon Funk for organizing this for me. It means more than you will ever know!
The men and women at Catoctin Elementary School are super heroes! Last night I received a basket of gifts from the staff at Mom's school. It included all sorts of goodies to help me through this mess, including a blanket, some warm socks, snacks, puzzles, magazines, books, lotions, candles, journals and countless other items. I can't even begin to describe how touched I am that a group of people, most of whom I have never met, went to so much trouble for me. I feel so much better knowing what an amazing group of people Mom has supporting her throughout this ordeal, which I wish with all of my heart she didn't have to go through.
And a special thank you to Sharon Funk for organizing this for me. It means more than you will ever know!

Comments
You are more than welcome for the "thinking of you" basket. The Catoctin staff is a caring group of people that I'm very proud to be able to call my friends. The basket is one way that we wanted you to know that we are thinking of you. I hope that you also found the many prayers that filled the basket (although they may have been invisible to the naked eye, they were none-the-less there in large piles for you).
I think about you daily and check often on your blog for updates. I admire your strength, courage, and your sense of humor (your blog titles just crack me up!).
Anxious for this to be over for you SOON,
Sharon