The Road to Wellville
I'm definitely on the road to recovery. I've been able to do much more for myself and use my arms a lot more today. I'm still stiff and sore, but it's getting better with each passing day. I discovered this morning that I have lost some feeling under my right arm where the lymph nodes were removed. When you touch it, it feels like it's asleep. Feeling may or may not return. This won't be the end of the world, I just need to be careful when shaving since I won't feel it if I cut myself.
We went to the "cancer store" today and looked at a few wigs. I'm probably not going to wear a wig, but I wanted to see what was out there. I was surprised how soft and real the wigs felt. I still have so much hair that I couldn't get any of them on my head, but at least now I know what's available. I did get a couple of knit caps and a Life is Good baseball cap, so I think I'm all set.
We went to the "cancer store" today and looked at a few wigs. I'm probably not going to wear a wig, but I wanted to see what was out there. I was surprised how soft and real the wigs felt. I still have so much hair that I couldn't get any of them on my head, but at least now I know what's available. I did get a couple of knit caps and a Life is Good baseball cap, so I think I'm all set.

Comments