Accentuate the Positive

In light of my new baldness, I'm trying to think of the positive aspects of having no hair. Let me know if you have others that I haven't thought of.

  • I can sleep later since I don't have to do my hair.
  • Showers are much shorter now that there is no shampooing or shaving involved.
  • Water bills will decline because of shorter showers and also the need to launder fewer towels since I won't need a second towel for my hair anymore.
  • Think of all of the money I'll save on shampoo, conditioner, product, shaving cream, razors, and haircuts.
  • No more need to Swiffer the bathroom floor daily to pick up all of those stray hairs.

It now looks like I'm going to be having my chemo with a different doctor on Thursday. I spoke to my oncologist this morning and she thinks she'll be settled in her new practice by the time I'm ready for my last treatment. She'll probably be practicing near Mt. Vernon Hospital, which is a little more convenient than going downtown to Georgetown. I'm going to have the next few chemos at a practice in the building next door to my current practice. Right now I'm waiting for them to call me back with an appointment. I'll keep you posted!

Comments

Anonymous said…
NO FRIZZ!!

And on humid days...no frizz!

: ) Loren