I'm Tired, Boss, Dog Tired.

I made it to work. I had to get back in bed and rest after my shower. Then again after I got dressed. But I made it here! I think I'll be able to stick it out until lunchtime, then I'll have to work from home for the rest of the afternoon. I didn't think it was possible to be this exhausted. "Fatigue" makes it sound much milder than it actually is. And the peak for this side effect is still a week away!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Melissa, I am thinking of you and hoping you feel better very soon. You are doing so well considering how crappy you feel. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

:) Loren
Kristen said…
Melissa,
Each day I say a little prayer that today is better than yesterday for you. Each day is a step away from cancer. Right now it's kind of like you are just starting your workout program and it is hard to get in shape. But as the finish line approaches, your pace will pick up and all of the training will have been worth it because you will be a winner!

So today, enjoy your small victories! You have already overcome so much. I love you, sis.
Anonymous said…
Hang in there Mel! We are all thinking about you and hoping today is a better day.

Margaret

Popular Posts