Mouth Sweats

That's what I call the feeling I get in my mouth right before I get sick, where your saliva glands go into overdrive. I got that a lot last night, but never the relief of actually being sick. I spent a lot of time sitting on the floor in front of the toilet just hoping I would throw up so it would bring some relief while at the same time scared to death that if I started, it might not stop. I went to bed about 8:30 because the Ativan, which is supposed to help with nausea, made me sleepy. I got up a couple of times to spit in the toilet, but that's about it. I need to drink a lot of fluids to flush this stuff out of my body, but the more I drink, the more there is to slosh around in my stomach and taunt me. My mouth tastes like I've been sucking on tin foil. My arms and legs each feel like they weigh 10,000 pounds. This sucks.

Comments

Popular Posts