Knock On Wood
I don't want to tempt fate by saying it, but I feel much better than I thought I would. I'm exhausted, don't get me wrong, but with the minor exception of Thursday night and Friday morning, I haven't felt too sick. I hope I'm through the worst of it and now just have to deal with the fatigue. Knowing how hard this hits many other women, I feel pretty lucky.
Now I'm on to obsessing over my hair and its inevitable departure. That should be in about 11 days. I announced this morning that I was going to stop washing it and brushing it because I thought it might stick around longer that way, but that only lasted until I got in the shower. I know once it starts coming out, I'll encourage it along. I've never been one to let a scab go unpicked, why would my hair be any different? So the day it starts to go, I'll have to find someone close by with a set of clippers. If you've got some, let me know and I'll put you on speed dial.
Now I'm on to obsessing over my hair and its inevitable departure. That should be in about 11 days. I announced this morning that I was going to stop washing it and brushing it because I thought it might stick around longer that way, but that only lasted until I got in the shower. I know once it starts coming out, I'll encourage it along. I've never been one to let a scab go unpicked, why would my hair be any different? So the day it starts to go, I'll have to find someone close by with a set of clippers. If you've got some, let me know and I'll put you on speed dial.

Comments