Here Comes The Bag of Hair
My own personal bag of hair arrived yesterday. I guess it's actually a box of hair. Anyway, my wig is here. I tried it on for a quick second and felt a little like a drag queen. I know once I don't have my hair underneath it will sit a little better, but I'm just not sure I'll ever fully buy into this whole wig thing. I've put it away for now, but I may have my hair stylist Dennis cut it and thin it a little so it isn't so long. I've gotten used to my shorter hair.
Mom and Dad came up yesterday to do some shopping. I think Mom really just wanted to see how I was doing with her own eyes. It's nice to have people who worry about you. I went to the mall with them for a little while and definitely don't have the shopping stamina that I used to. Today has been very rainy and dreary and a great day for resting up on the couch. I've had a couple of naps and discovered there is absolutely nothing on TV worth watching.
Tomorrow afternoon I have a quick visit to the oncologist to check on my blood counts. Hopefully everything is bouncing back well and I won't need any shots!
Mom and Dad came up yesterday to do some shopping. I think Mom really just wanted to see how I was doing with her own eyes. It's nice to have people who worry about you. I went to the mall with them for a little while and definitely don't have the shopping stamina that I used to. Today has been very rainy and dreary and a great day for resting up on the couch. I've had a couple of naps and discovered there is absolutely nothing on TV worth watching.
Tomorrow afternoon I have a quick visit to the oncologist to check on my blood counts. Hopefully everything is bouncing back well and I won't need any shots!

Comments
Love you!
Mom