Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

I feel like my transformation to drag queen is almost compete after tonight's "Look Good, Feel Better" session. Let's just say the instructor and I had a difference of opinion as to what is the proper instrument for applying make-up. I prefer a brush, she a trowel. She kept using me for her demonstration, so I was eager to wash my face when I got home. She drew in my eyebrows with blue eye shadow. Sexy.

Otherwise, the program was excellent and I'm glad I went. Along with the goodie bag of free make-up, I did pick up some good tips on wigs, hats and head wraps. I'm going to try to go by the local American Cancer Society sometime this week and pick up some of their hats and scarves.

I think I'll be shaving my head by the weekend. I can tell the hair on my legs has slowed down dramatically and more hair comes out in the shower every day. No clumps of hair yet, but it's probably not too far off.

Comments

Popular Posts